Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:48:38 +0200
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
I am just waiting for my radio to be delivered. Don't know if you have heared about this, or not but the company is called Tyt Electronics LTD and is manufacturing radios.
Hopefully I will get my radio at the beginning of next week and planning to make a little recording of that as well.
But anyway, their newest dual band radio is called Tyt TH-UVF1 and also features a voice guide feature and from what I understand it, it should speak most menu items, but not the CTCS selection menu. But we'll see when I get it.
You can read more about it and specs at:
http://www.tyt888.com/en/Products/Detail.asp?ID=1973
I have been in contact with Tyt directly.
They are also working on a newer radio wich will be available at the end of this year and you can read some of its specs at:
http://www.tyt888.com/en/Products/Detail.asp?ID=2023
Also, if anyone is interested in the manual just let me know.
Just for your info, they also told me that this radio is sold on 409shop but is not the same radio as they are manufacturing. It's some other small company that is trying to copy it so don't get this radio from there.
Best regards and 73s,
Christian SM0UWV