ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2010 09:31:02 -0500
Hi Phil and Everyone,

This is so heart breaking. It makes me cry to hear such awful stuff.

I will be praying for this loving couple. I'm glad they got the
little girl back, but there's nothing like those first days, weeks,
and months, with a new born child. I hope they go after the people
who started this. Including the hospital nurse, and the social
workers. This makes me cry.

Loving you all bunches,

Pat Ferguson