ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:01:54 -0500
Hi Everyone,

We now have a new conference line with Instant Conference, and a new
Conference code.

I went on their web site, and signed up for a conference and the
information is below.

New Conference phone number: 605-715-4900.

ew Conference code is: 852252.

This shouldn't be hard to remember. <grin> lol.

The Conference times have not changed, and we're leaving them the same. <smile>

Here is that information below here, to refresh your memory. <grin> lol.

Our goal is to get as many people on the conference line as possible
to pray for people and share God's love.

I may often make changes for the moderators, on the web site.

Here is the info below.

Instant Conference: 605-715-4900

This uses the same prompts and commands, as the Free Conference.

It says: "Welcome to Instant Conference".  "Please enter your
conference code, followed by the pound sign."  Here is where
you  will enter our new conference code, which is 852252 followed by
the pound sign. It will  tell you that you have entered 852252 If
this is correct, press One. If this is not correct, press two. After
you enter the number one, it will ask you to please say your name
after the tone, and press pound, for the conference organizer. Then
you will enter the conference room, and everyone else in the room,
should here your name announced.

Conference commands:

The Instant Conference commands are just the same as the ones on the
Free Conference line. Here they are below.

Star One: This command allows you to enter into a private conference
with someone on the conference.

Star Two: This gives you the  code which has been assigned to you by
the Conference system for this call only. To enter into a private
conference with someone, both parties must have their conference
code, and give it to the other party entering the private conference..

Star Three: This command toggles between the music, on and off, if
you are the only one in the conference room, waiting for others. It
appears that they are playing the same kind of music. (yuck).

Star Four: This is the Help command, and it will give you all the commands.

Star Six: This is to mute, and unmute. It will tell
  you that you are muted, or unmuted. We encourage you to please do
this if you need to do something, or talk to someone else, or take
another call,  while others are talking or praying. <smile>

Star Eight: This command is the same as  Star Four. It gives you all
the commands.

Star Zero: This command allows you to exit the conference room, just
like the other conference line. This is not necessary, as when you
hang up your phone, you leave the conference room. <smile>

Our Conference times are, as follows:

Monday night: General Chat. Time zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM.
Mountain, 8:00 PM. Standard, and 9:00   PM. Eastern.

Tuesday night: Bible Study with our Bible Study leaders. They are:
Donna Bell, Pastor Mike Canady, and Andrea Barker: Time Zones: 6:00
PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM. Mountain, 8:00 PM.  Standard, and 9:00 PM. Eastern.

Friday night General Chat: Time Zones: 6:00 PM. Pacific, 7:00 PM.
Mountain, 8:00 PM. Standard, and 9:00 PM. Eastern.

Saturday night Prayer and Praise with Pastor Michael Canady: Time
Zones: 6:30 PM. Pacific, 7:30 PM. Mountain, 8:30 PM. Standard, and
9:30 PM. Eastern.

We often meet on other nights to pray for people, to share music that
God has given us, or other great stuff..

Your Moderators are:

Pat Ferguson, and Cecily Ballenger.

The more people we get on the conference line, the better. We will
appoint other moderators, as necessary. <smile>

Your group leaders for Bible Studies and Prayer time are:

Pastor Mike Canady, Donna Bell, and Andrea Barker. We may appoint
other group leaders, as necessary.

Please feel free to pass this on to anyone who might be interested.
<smile>

If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to
email or call me, after business hours, please. <smile>

My contact information is:

My home phone number is: 605-884-5507.

My cell phone is: 605-860-1138.

Thanks much, and God Bless you all.