From:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dreamee Dog <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 23:21:15 -0500

Valentine's Day is quickly approaching. So, here's a gift from the heart.

Plan their special day with a surprise of cookies. Choose moist, chewy, Chocolate Crackles with a touch of powdered sugar for your sweetheart, or Daddee's Favorite Cookiees loaded with chocolate and chocolate chips. They are perfect for the love of your life who loves chocolate. Recipes are free with purchase and make approximately 4 dozen moist, decadent, chocolate cookies.

Give our gluten-free baking mixes as a special gift for your sweetheart, but bake them yourself for a real 'gift from the heart'. Yummee Yummee mixes are simple and quick for even the kitchen challenged. You will impress that special someone with your baking prowess and gluten-free baking skills. Chocolate Crackles are quick and simple to make. They are mix by hand - no electric mixer needed. Our gluten-free cookies stay fresh, snackable, and dunkable for at least a week. So, make these scrumptious cookies in advance and treat your special valentine with a gluten-free chocolate surprise they will never forget.

Make this Valentine's day last a lifetime and steal their heart one chocolate bite at a time.

Too busy to bake? Too busy to cook? Try our Gluten-Free Microwave Reipes. Free with purchase.

Our recipes are developed for college students, busy professionals and anyone with access to a microwave. Every recipe guides the cook through the basics of microwave cooking for the gluten-free diet with ease of preparation, minimal workspace, a few fresh ingredients and basic cooking utensils. For the complete beginner or kitchen challenged individuals, on-line video demonstrations are available. The goal is simplicity for anyone maintaining a gluten-free diet even with an active schedule.

Some recipes use our Dreamees mix while others are quick meal alternatives and comfort foods. Dreamees mix makes fast and effortless meals, snacks, treats and more. Our simple to follow recipes guide the novice cook as you prepare microwave pizza crusts, brownies and cookie bars. Ham, Broccoli and Alfredo Pizza is the newest recipe and uses our Dreamees microwave pizza crusts.

Crunchee Southwest Chicken Tacos are prepared with basic gluten-free ingredients available at any local grocery store. This recipe complements our fast and easy comfort foods such as Mac 'N Cheese, Nachos, Chicken Vegetable Soup, and Enchilada Pie. If you can press buttons and stir, you make our microwave recipes.

Buy our "Student Pack", it's four Dreamees mixes, and get the microwave recipes for free. Or, buy a "Customer Choice - 2 Pack", 1 Dreamees and 1 mix of your choice, and our chocolate cookies recipes are free.

The Yummee Yummee Team

Web site: http://www.yummeeyummee.com
Online store: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/store/index.html
Yummee Yummee Videos: http://www.yummeeyummee.com/ddvideos.html