Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 20:15:58 -0400

It is indeed spring break time!!!  Have a newly diagnosed Celiac Disease
daughter who is 17 and I am worrying about it being new and a problem with
her eating on Carnival Cruise Lines.  Since I can not change at this late
date, please only respond if you have had experience on CARNIVAL.  The
dining room apparently has a GF menu, not sure how extensive it is.  Also
wondering how to eat breakfast and lunch at buffets.  Then there is the
whole problem of eating on island stops.  Ugh!