ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2010 11:16:14 -0500
Rhonda,

That was very beautiful. I love that. You are a loving Rose. <smile> <squeeze>

When I was little, my little brother, Joe, use to pick roses from
Mom's beautiful Rose gardens. He would take the peddals off, and
throw them all over me, starting with my head. It was kind of neat,
anyway, because those soft loving rose peddals were sweet and loving,
but I know Mom didn't like that, however she rarely caught him doing
that. lol. The sensation of the peddals falling all over me, was a
neat feeling.

I also love roses.

All flowers are so beautiful, and the represent love.

Love is from Jesus, God, and The Holy Spirit.

You are all loving! <squeeze>

Love,

Pat Ferguson