From:
"Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 18:26:41 +0000
Tom,
You should be able to save the video to your hard drive as you suggest.  However, you will probably need to obtain DVD writing software that will format the file properly to be burned to a DVD.   I don't believe simply copying the saved file from your hard drive to a DVD will allow it to be played back on a DVD player.   Your DVD writing software needs to support writing/creating a movie on DVD.
Do a web search on 'creating DVD movies' for more information.
Paul Hachmeyer