From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 09:56:41 -0400
Seems to work fine. There are some Icoms that have trouble there but the
TS-2000 works fine there, I sure don't notice anything that could be a
problem. I don't notice a problem with the tuner either, mine was made way
after 60 meters came around though so if that has anything to do with it or
not I don't know.