From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:42:27 -0500
John,

To my knowledge the only dStar radios available are from Icom and they are
not really accessible.

I use a dongle that plugs into the USB port on your computer, but right now
there is a problem with that, too.

The software for the dongle used to be somewhat accessible once you got
familiar with it.  However, they have upgraded the software and now it is
not at all accessible.  I am in contact with the developer, and he is
working on improving things.  When I hear from him, I'll post to the list in
case there are others out there interested in this also.

73
Kris