From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 18:17:35 -0400
did they give you moey back on the old radio that radio shack all along said WOULD support rebanding back whe it was first brought up? if not what are you goigto do with it? rebanding is not an issue here anytime in the forseeable future as the viper p25 system is in place and running fine from what they ell me