From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 16:36:58 -0500
Tom,
How about an old-fashioned mast made of overlapping two by fours or
perhaps four by fours?  I believe that old-time handbooks had such
projects.  in the old days it was even possible to get phone
poles.  That's probably all gone away by now!!
I believe a guy could find a forty foot telescopic aluminum mast but
by the time you guy it, it's kind of a kludge.
Good luck.