From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:23:31 -0600
    Howard:

You are correct on all counts.

The situation in Michigan won't be ideal, of course, but I'm just trying to
maximize my flexibility and directionality.

I had thought of some sort of a vertical to go with the DXCC, but I really
think I'll do best with wire antennas for what I want.

Thanks again, and I'll see what others suggest.

As I said earlier, I'd like to place an order this week if possible.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ