From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jul 2010 12:52:00 -0700
Hi Tom,

I ran the output of my Yaesu 1200 PEP or 1000 Watt FL2100F into both
wire antennas and a quad using RG8X.  I had no problem with that.

Are you going to put a 6-meter beam or something like that atop the
support for your Alpha Delta DXCC?  If so, you could put a 160-meter
sloper underneath it.  The beam would act as a counterpoise.  Of
course, a 160-meter dipole is always a possibility.

73,

Dave, W7OQ