From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2010 03:19:49 -0600
if it's so huge, and has these motives, why aren't more radios accessible?
the NFB has huge advocacy and influential power as an organization when it
wants to.
at any rate, I agree that any push forward with requests to wouxun for more
speech should be from consumers and not disability advocate organizations.
73
Colin, V A6BKX