From:
Danny Dyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2010 10:17:59 -0400
Hi Junior, I sent you stuff a few minutes ago, under separate cover,
not sure if the address I had in my address book is the same as this
one, so please let me know if you get the longer email, has three
parts, 706note, build instructions for qsyer, and the user manual
itself, in that order, as that's how I found them.  Started this send
it to you project last night, but couldn't finish it till this
morning.  Sorry, Danny. and I hope this'll help.  If you go to
Hansen's site, coastalchip.com I think it is, you can down load the
latest, but this stuff was gathered a lil more than a month ago.