From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 20:25:29 -0600
Kevin and all:

Glad the nets have gone well for the past two Sundays while I was traveling.

I just got back to CO from the east coast an hour or so ago, and am planning
to be available as net control next Sunday: May 2nd, unless something
unexpected develops.

Sounds like Kevin has done his usual yoeman's job as net control, with lots
of help from our usual relay stations.

I do suspect that, as we get closer to the middle and end of May, and into
the Summer months, I may become less available again, so it really would be
great if others could volunteer to take a shot at net control.

Our net has developed into a real successful endeavor, and I wouldn't mind
at all sharing the pleasure of the NCS function with others.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ