From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:57:30 -0400
Colin, the reason for your dupes is probably because when we reply to your
messages, the replies tend to go to you and not the list so most like
myself, just put the list address so it's going to both you and the list.
Sometimes we forget though we meant to send the reply to the list so send it
to you, go "oops" and resend to the list, so that's the reason for yours.
Barb used to have the same issue, replies used to go to her and that's
probably got something to do with it if that's still the case. In that case,
it's not the list's problem.