From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 2010 21:47:56 -0700
Hi Pat,

I use the program XmLog for general logging purposes and it has DX spotting
as an option.  You can use either RF or an internet address to connect to a
cluster.  You can use the JAWS cursor or whatever Window Eyes' equivalent
would be to read the spots as they come in and you can set it to announce
them verbally or download a set of CW .wav files to get CW announcements.
You can use the JAWS cursor to click on the frequency of the spot to move
your radio there if things are set up correctly or you can click with the
mouse keys on a call to get information about the station.  I find it works
pretty well.

I hope that is somewhat helpful.  Very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX