Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 19:30:02 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Phil and all:

I still get bulletins from the Boulder County ARES group (BCARES), and I can
say for sure that they are very actively involved with communications for
the emergency.

I can also definitely say that I would be involved if I were still out
there.

What a mess it is!!!

Is showing the real value, though, of amateur radio communications.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ