Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 15:11:38 -0600
From:
"Brandon Hennis (KC0USM)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hello list.  Brandon Hennis here.  I have a bit of a question for you.  here is the situation, I am looking for a duel bander for 2 meters and 4 40, but the problem is, well the 2 problems are, that 1, I don't have the resources through wich to get them, the second of the 2 is a combined problem, cannot afford one, and also handi hams, whom I had been subscribed with for a year or so, I am nto going through them, because for one thing, our monthly bills haven't provided enough for me to continue through them at this time.  perhaps when the bills get lower we can do that.  I have a 2 meter rig, but what I am looking for is an easy to use 4 40 rig, that I can use, because there are better receiving to a 4 40 repeaterin scottsbluff to hear, but the 2 meter repeaters are nearly impossible to access.  I don't have the antennas nor the materials to do that with.  any suggestions?
regards to one and all and good day from
Brandon, K C 0 U S M