Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 20:05:05 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
I suppose if you factor in the value of a dollar in those days, it would be
close to or higher than the dollar value of a modern HF rig.
when you payed $50 a month for rent, and half that for food, and made $300 a
month, it certainly seems as though it would be worth probably the same as a
current high end yaesu or icom by todays standards of income and so on?
73
Colin, V A6BKX