Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 16:10:33 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
there are quite a few options there, which strippers and crimpers are at
question here?
I didn't see any strippers or crimpers that claimed they worked on both RG58
size up to 213/lmr400/9913 size etc.
I suppose one would have to have a pair in hand to really understand, but
how does the stripper cut both the outer jacket, and the inner insulator at
the same time without compremising the shield braid?
or perhaps it cuts the outer jacket a ways back from the spot where it cuts
through to the center conducter....you need some braid with the center
insulator to crimp the ground portion of the connecter on to right.
73
Colin, V A6BKX