INTERLNG Archives

Discussiones in Interlingua

INTERLNG@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Federico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2013 21:41:24 +1100
Thank you Peter
No need for a translation; the language has been cleverly constructed and mostly easy to follow; though i cannot reproduce it at will.
And also my book seller has just located a grammar book on Interlingua which i'll receive shortly.
Also since asking for help a few people have apparently read the email and have also offered various websites for me to visit that i hadn't previously found.
Thanks again for all your help.

Ps if any person in the organisation is interested i have a website that could be of serious interest.
The site is - DNAalert.net
There are two documentaries to click on the first of which only runs for twelve minutes.
Also there are many stories about the issue on that site but the first 4 are of grave importance; they are very short and in PDF.
If someone finds them important enough they could be translated into Interlingua as they concern us all.
The first short documentary of 12 minutes could be translated into Interlingua and re-done with a voiceover,
then most romance language speakers would mostly understand it.

federico rossignoli - Australia