BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dave Follett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 17:01:58 -0400
I have never done or thought about doing something like this, but why
don't you dig a pit with some boards on hand and place the boards
continually at the walls of your sand pit, basically use them as
shoring, when you get to the depth you want stop and fill the shoring
with concrete using it as form work to create a concrete anchor.  Then
you could drill out holes for the winch, and install some threaded
steel robs into the concrete with epoxy.  Then you can get some nuts
and bolts and affix your winch.