From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:56:01 -0400
Tom, I was just briefly on that site, and I think what you have to do is
click the find HD stations link or whatever it says, and then click the link
for the area you want.  Some areas have an "All Other Cities," link so that
you can find stations in that area that are not located in larger cities.  I
really don't know for sure about all this. I am just guessing about some of
this.  73.
Harvey Heagy (N.5.H.A.U.)