From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2010 19:58:24 -0500
John and others who may be attending the ACB convention in Phoenix,

ACB Radio Amateurs will meet from 1:30 - 3:00 PM on Thursday, July 15.

I don't have the program in front of me, so I can't tell you which
room, but I'll post that info a little later.

The program topic this year is "Operating from Apartments and other
Antenna Restricted Areas." The presenter is yours truly, with
hopefully some participation by others in the group.

Watch this list and the ACBRA list for another special announcement
from ACB Radio Amateurs coming soon.

Bring your ht, and monitor 147.480 simplex to meet other hams during
the convention. Make some ID noises there too so that the rest of us
will know you are out there.

Meanwhile, John, please share information regarding suggested
repeaters, echolink and IRLP nodes, that take in strangers.