From:
Fred Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 13:54:05 -0400
Thanks to all of you guys that gave me info.  I have to get a sighted ham to
help me be sure of my measurements and I know it will be very close but if I
can fit it in, I will go with this antenna.  My tower will have to be moved
and all of this will take some time.  It always is fun to have some ham
radio plans in the planning stage though.