From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:56:54 -0700
Hi Steve,

I wasn't going to wade into this fledgling argument but will only provide my
own observations having owned both radios.  I find the 480 has a better
noise floor and between the filters and adjustable cut off points it
performed much better for me here on crowded contest bands that did the
2000.  Those are two items very important to me.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX