Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:20:06 -0700

Attention Gluten-Free Vendors,

The Greater Phoenix Support Group of Celiac Disease is hosting a
Gluten-Free Food Expo on Saturday, May 22, 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona
at the Sheraton Crescent Hotel.  Last year almost 500 people attended
the event.

We are extending an invitation to you to participate in this event.
This is a great opportunity to market your products or services.

You may also want to consider showcasing your product with a raffle
or silent auction donation.   Naturally, we will include your company
name in our event program.
For further information please go to www.phoenixceliac.com or contact
our Assistant Expo Coordinator directly at [log in to unmask]

Celiac Disease Foundation:  Greater Phoenix Chapter
Nina Spitzer, President