From:
Beth Athey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Beth Athey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 2010 13:48:19 -0500

I'm not sure how many are aware that this new book includes a chapter on GF
breads.  The same authors who wrote "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day"
wrote this second book, as well.

I made the master recipe for a GF Boule yesterday, and made my first loaf
today.  It is fantastic!!!  This is the first GF bread that I've had in the
two years since my diagnosis that has me really excited about great tasting
GF bread!

What I love about this book is that you make the master recipe and get 4
loaves of bread from it.  You keep it stored in the frig for up to 7 days.
It took me about 30 minutes start to finish (including cleaning up) to make
the master loaf.  So, very easy to do!  I'll use a chunk of the dough this
weekend for pizza crust, and I am confident it is going to rock! LOL!

Once I deplete the Boule dough, I'll try their mock Rye master recipe.  I'm
really looking forward to it; I have missed rye bread so much!

I have no financial interest in this book nor do I know the authors.  I'm
just a new and very excited customer!

Beth Athey