From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2010 13:19:44 -0400
Howard has an interesting thought, but since it is hard to fit a 102 foot
antenna into your lot, it would be harder to fit one that is 135 feet long.
But perhaps a 40 meter windom which is half the size would fit.   Roughly 45
ft on one side of the feedpoint and 22 feet on the other.   Coax feed, no
ladder line, and no tuner needed on most bands 40 and up.

Whatever you do, I would take advantage of the existing tower.  Like Phil
said, , getting some more height either by an existing mast, or adding
something to the tower will help.  I would also try and take advantage of
that 40 foot width of the back yard  by running some of the antenna in that
direction.   Get that part as high as you can by using  supports attached to
the fence or fence posts.

Good luck, Steve KW3A