From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 07:53:23 -0400
    Gerry:

You're absolutely right, and I like your philosophy!

I'm hoping to get some antennas up here at the Michigan QTH soon, so
hopefully, we'll be able to talk again real soon.

Will you be able to check into the Sunday afternoon blind ops net once I'm
up and running again?

Will be good to talk to someone again from the Boulder, CO area!

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ