From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2010 08:45:37 -0400
I hear the newer plasma TV's are a bit better but can't say, in the area of
town I'm in no one can afford one or are too busy to use one. I'm lucky,
where I was temporarily with my girlfriend's parents for 2 months, I had a
20 over noise level or worse from 160 through 440 some places 60 over. I do
get noise on 2 meters here at night but I don't get on there unless I have
to anyway so it doesn't bother me and it's not all that bad or even every
night so the odd net I might get in to now and then isn't a problem. They're
getting fewer and further between anyway.