From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2010 16:54:07 -0400
I just tried to order the LDG TW1 talking watt meter which is listed on the
W4RT Electronics web site.  I just got an email back from their sales guy
telling me that they are out of stock of the TW1.

Thanks for the tip anyway, Howard, they must have just run out of stock
before my order.

73

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!