From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2010 20:07:39 -0500
Quite so, Martin.  The book marks and place markers are all kept in the
machine and there is room for hundreds of them.  I had been using a thumb
drive while waiting for my blank cartridge to arrive and when it did, I
expected to have to find my place anew when I loaded the book onto the
cartridge but as soon as I inserted it into the NLs player it picked right
up where I'd left off on the thumb drive.  NLS did a first-rate job on that
player.  Lou