From:
Marlene Maderer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 2010 17:08:04 EDT

Thanks to the few people who answered, but it looks like cremetin  25 in
ice cream is not just a mystery to me.  One person suggested not eating
commercial ice creams, but in fact it was a  homemade ice cream in a restaurant to
which I was referring. That person was  kind enough to list the ingredients
she uses when making ice cream. Sounds  yummy. Another person pointed out
reading the ingredient list in commercial ice  creams, which I always do.
Another suggested that it would be listed as an  allergen in the ingredient
list, but of course, again it was a homemade ice  cream, not commercial, so no
such reference would be made. I  guess cremetin 25 as gluten in homemade ice
 cream will continue to remain a mystery.

If anyone else has any info on the subject, I'm all ears.

Marlene