From:
Deborah Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deborah Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2011 11:38:56 -0500

My daughter (age 31) has long standing right sided pain which recently became intolerable.  We have several confirmed cases of celiac in the family.  Her blood test for celiac came back negative.  She had upper and lower GI tests and we will talk with the gastro doc on Monday for results.  The upper GI showed a "suspicious" spot on the pancreas.  An abdomen CT showed the pancreas enlarged.  I would appreciate hearing your experience with pancreatitis and celiac disease, especially any questions we should ask the doctor.