ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2011 19:56:29 -0600
Madam List Owner, members of the list, felow Christians and
distinquished guests.

OK I won't go down that  route. :) The state of me is today left
cataract surgery, the right was done a few weeks ago. All is wel and
for general eye health and some slight help of light intake and glare
in the sun I decided to get this done. That and if any break through
on RP comes in in my life, it'd need to be done anyway. Still vending
though that is challenging with rising costs and  economics in the
state which manages BEP and I'm eagerly looking to find other income
methods down the road. I'm about to take some I T  computer classes
to help with my  own computer needs and perhaps some employable
skill. I'm stil writing  songs and gigging though of late a little
light on both of those. My son is doing pretty darn good which I'm
very happy. He's made more than either his mother or I have
individually in a year but put in many hours to do it but nonetheless
I'm jazzed about his desire for cash spending and no debt and etc. If
any of you would have known him years ago, you'd be claiming that
change a miracle.  Daughter is still in Kyrgyzstan  in the Peace
Corps and though a bit frustrated with progress I think she'll work
that out. But she's safe and good and all. Though would like to see
more daily spiritual activity, that is not like her to let that go
and dad will have to get tough with her on time management.  My wife
is a  fiber spinning addict. Yarn and spinning wheels laying around.
She's down stairs cleaning up after her two Angora Rabbits she's had
now for a few months. She's studying for a Certificate of Excellence
of which only  24 have completed in the US. Its a long process but
she's going for it. Equal to a master's degree only not acredited but
well recognized in the fiber industry. You've got to write essays,
term paper type things, send in samples and etc. That's the short
version of the state of things.

Brad

Brad Dunse

If you tickle the ivories more than you tickle your sweetheart...
you might be a songwriter. --Anonymous

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse