From:
Ken O'Neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 13:46:54 -0600
Those studies have been dismissed elsewhere as specious insofar as the
authors confuse daily protein requirement in toto with amount necessary for
muscle growth.

As for training, I'm not interested in mimicking Paleo man by extolling him
as a 'noble savage' nor limiting myself by means of an ironic retro dietary
agenda poised in evolutionary transformationalist guise! We can certainly
move forward with emerging sciences rather than base onselves on
contemporary constructions of what might have been.