Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 18:58:48 -0500

If any of you saw the Food Wars show this week and were wondering if
Matts (who won for the best Juicy Lucy) is gluten-free, I can testify
for them.  I eat there once a week.  You order a Juicy with No Bun.
They only put bread for grilled sandwiches on one section of the
grill.  The burgers are cooked at the other end.  Their fries are the
only thing that cooks in the fryer.  So, if you are in Minneapolis,
stop by Matts and get a Juicy with no bun.  I have been eating them
for years and never had a problem (I am very sensitive to gluten).  I
have not eaten at the 5-8 Club, the other contestant (they do have a
larger menu so more chance of contamination).

Brendan
Madwoman Foods
madwomanfoods.com