Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2010 11:29:16 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Lynda Swink <[log in to unmask]>

Well,

I got a response from the Olive Garden Guest Relations Department.  At
first I thought it was a form letter
until I got to the part that said they thanked me for contacting them
and for the link to the Gluten Free Registry, and
that the "... [critiques] had been shared with the culinary department."

So now we play the waiting game to see what will happen, if anything,
with the education of their staff and the
quality/offerings on their GF menu.

Ref. my letter to them below, and please know that I would have sent a
copy of  their reply were it not for the following
admonishment:

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient and
may contain information that is
confidential, proprietary or privileged. Any unauthorized review, use,
distribution, copying or disclosure
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for
delivering it to the intended recipient, please notify sender of the
delivery error by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system. Receipt by anyone other
than the intended recipient is not a
waiver of confidentiality or privilege."

Kind'a overkill, but ...

Lynda

My letter to Olive Garden

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

At first I was excited to find out that you offered a Gluten Free (GF)
menu... then I read about the experiences people were having when
ordering Gluten Free meals at your locations around the country.

I think you should go here and read what people are saying:

http://www.glutenfreeregistry.com/registry-comments.do?registryId=978&addressId=0

While I appreciate your trying to accommodate us you simply must address
the complaints about your service, training of staff about GF issues,
and quality of the GF foods you're serving.  As one critique put it...
Who wants to eat a $15 dollar bland and tasteless frozen dinner?
[paraphrased]

Again, thank you for trying, but please do go check out what your GF
customers are saying and then fix it.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Swink