From:
Russ Poffenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:34:22 -0800
Hi Michael,

Looks like you have the right connector. The 6 pin is for video cards,
do not use this for the motherboard. It is wired backwards to the
motherboard connector and if you connect to a motherboard (keying should
prevent this, but you never know), you will likely blow up wither the
MB, power supply, or both.

Russ Poffenberger

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml