From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 22:02:18 -0400
I've run digipan with jaws many times and done pretty well with it. It works
alright with the jaws curser. It's just a case of experimenting for me, not
sure on windoweyes as I don't use it but I'd imagine with some play on the
common PSK31 frequencies, you can get it going. It is easier with 2 sound
cards if you use software speech since if you have one, the speech goes out
on the air. I have a second sound card for just that purpose.