From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 13:50:51 -0400
Hi,

I have never had good luck with crimp on pl259 coax connectors and I've
never had a connector go bad with the procedure that I described earlier.  I
do use Anderson crimp on power poles and they have been working for me, but
I will never use a crimp on pl259 coax connector, I have seen too many
failures with them.  I do use crimp on F connectors, but you have to be very
careful on how you crimp them so they won't pull apart.

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
Life is full of challenges, that's what makes it interesting!