From:
tom behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2010 09:35:32 -0600
Hi, all.

Rather than cluttering up the list with individual responses to all of your
e-mails, let me just say a big thanks for all of your very heart-felt words
and prayers regarding my current job situation, and the real possibility of
moving back to Michigan if another alternative does not come forth soon.

Having you guys out there means a great deal to me,  and I'm sure I'll get
through this one way or the other.

I'm already scheming in my head about possible antennas back in Michigan,
although I no longer will have my tower and tri-band beam for 10, 15, and
20.

Either way, I'm sure things will work out, and I'll keep everyone informed.
Please know I'm reading every single one of your posts.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ