From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2010 23:34:48 -0700
I  went to a ham fest this week end, and I won the grand prize, an icom
718.  I got the files from icanworkthisthing.com, but I'm a little unclear
on the keys.  I haven't hooked it up yet, as I have to get to a e s and
get a voice board.  Anyhow, where is the set key and also the channel key?
I read the listing of the set functions, but really didn't understand how
you changed a setting.  Any clarification appreciated, and perhaps it will
make more sense once I get the radio hooked up.  First time I've ever won
anything, and I only bought six tickets for five dollars.
73
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr
open Node 3148