From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:40:26 -0700
best cb antenna I ever had was a 48 inch tall, bass loaded radio shack mag
mount.
don't know why it was so good, but it out performed even a 102inch whip.
Same, or similar for the 2M antenna rad shack used to sell...looked nearly
identical to the CB antenna, but was for 2m...worked like a charm.
Nothing i've gotten from rad shack since then has come close.
73
Colin, V A6BKX