From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 15:25:48 -0500
One of the worse offenders I've seen with those is the quick disconnect f
connectors commonly on cables that come with vcr's and the like, the ones
that jus push on and not screw on the connector. You'd be surprised how many
times I swapped those out for screw on connectors in this house and for
friends with similar problems and it cleared the problem right up. I even
keep a bunch of cables and the compression f connectors on hand here in case
someone needs those cables made up for them at whatever length. I don't use
the crimp connectors, usually the compression ones are all I use. I also
tend toward the quad shield RG6 cable for all TB cables.