From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:32:17 -0400
The amp should have no effect on swr, where is your TW1 in line? I'm
wondering if something's off inside the amp and maybe the input impedance is
off, if the radio has an auto tuner, you can use that for a quick fix for
that, but will want to fix it right eventually. I've heard of that happening
with older amps.