Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:00:11 -0500
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
You could be lucky. I've done portable HF setups in cottage groups where it
was less than 25 feet from 3 cottages and less than 100 feet from 25 or so
of them, no rf ground, just a quick setup and run 100 watts all bands no
problem, my own house I had one problem or 2 here but nothing minor work
wouldn't fix, setup at friend's houses with no problem. You never know,
either I'm lucky or RFI isn't all that common and rarely if ever am I lucky
with anything.